Eyeshadow primers are, in my option, one of those products many people completely skip (I am very guilty of this time to time). But like a facial primer they are important! Eyeshadow primers are meant to keep your eyeshadow in place and make the color more pronounce. No one wants flaky, creasing shadow…
Below are some of the best eyeshadow primers out in the market. I listed the products from budget-friendly to splurging!
- Cheeky Cosmetics Organic Eye Shadow Primer $14.00 VEGAN.
- EMANI Magic Sealer $14.00 VEGAN.
- Gabriel Cosmetics Eye Primer $14.30 VEGAN.Comes in two colors (Neutral: all Skin Tones/ Warm Beige: Medium to Deep Skin/Warm Undertones)
- Lily Lolo Prime Focus Eyelid Primer $15.00 VEGAN.Buff shade will neutralise discolouration & give a clean eyelid look so that your eye shadow applies true to colour; Lemon shade will correct any dark areas while giving the perfect base
- Jane Iredale Lid Primer $19.50 VEGAN. Comes in three options.
- TARTE clean slate™ 360° creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Eye Primer $20.00 CRUELTY-FREE.
- TOO FACE Shadow Insurance Primer $20.00
- BECCA Eye Priming Perfector ™$24.00 Comes in two colors (Translucent Perfector works well with light to medium skintones, while Tinted pairs with medium to dark)
- BLINC Eyeshadow Primer $24.00 VEGAN. Comes in two shades (light tone for light skintones; flesh tone for medium to dark skin tones)
- COVER FX Anti-Age Smoothing Eye Primer $24.00 VEGAN.