ROY G. BIV–the classic way to remember the colors of the rainbow! Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet! I like crazy colors so I figured to share some colors that work well with medium skintone individuals.
- Red⇒ Just like finding your perfect red lipstick, stick to orange-like reds.
- Orange⇒This was difficult to research since medium skintones should stay away from true oranges. BUT! That doesn’t mean you can’t rock a bright coral.
- Yellow⇒ Again, this was difficult to find information regarding yellow. So based on other factors, find yellows that are warm if you are warmer toned and if cooler, stick to cooler tones.
- Green⇒ Find deep, rich greens so your nails pop!
- Blue⇒ Search from blues that are in the pastel range. Think Sky Blue or baby blue!
- Indigo⇒ On the darker side, navy-like colors look awesome on you.
- Violet⇒ Find a nail polish that is a grape color. But not too dark since deep, wine colors can make your nail bed look dull.