Perfumes are, in my opinion, underappreciated. I believe every woman should have a selection of fragrances to express herself whenever and wherever. But with that said, many commercial perfumes have strange chemicals floating in their bottles. Why spray yourself with faux scents when you can get the real thing with natural fragrances?
So I took some of the most popular perfumes out there and found their natural match. Of course, these matches are not 100% but they are 100% better for you.
- If you love Chanel N°5 ⇒ Try Strange Invisible in L’INVISIBLE ($105)
- If you love Stella McCartney ⇒ Try Tsi La in Fiori D’Arancio ($128) *
- If you love Chloé ⇒ Try The 7 Virtues in Noble Rose of Afghanistan ($70-$110) *
- If you love Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb ⇒ Try Sweet Anthem in Caroline ($56) *
- If you love Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue ⇒ Try Olivine Atelier in Bluebird ($80) *