For anyone who is new to color correctors, orange or deep peachy color correctors are designed to cancel out blue bruises or dark spots on dark-to-deep skin tones. I personally love color correctors because this product gives me a more even skintone. Of course, you still need to use a concealer AFTER you use a color corrector so that color does not peek through your foundation.
Below are some of the best color correctors for dark-to-deep color correctors for those who are seeking a product to help with those annoying dark spots and hyperpigmentation!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid in Peach or Deep Peach $29.00
- PEACH works great for dark circles, dark spots, veins and deep discoloration. It’s ideal for blue-hued dark circles, typically seen in deeper skin tones.
- DEEP PEACH is a more intense version of Peach, and masks dark discoloration like circles and sun spots. Tip: Great for deeper or bronzier skin tones!
- Plain Jane Beauty Color Correctors in Ginger (Deep Orange) and Dahalia (Brick Red) $16.00 (Black-Owned!)
- Au Naturale Color Theory Creme Corrector in Peach $24.00
- to hide dark circles or other spots for those with medium to dark skin tones.
- E.L.F Lightweight Color Neutralizing Pen $6.00
This orange hue helps conceal dark circles and hide imperfections on deeper complexions.
- Jane Iredale Enlighten Concealer in Dark Intense Peach $29.00
- The ultimate concealer for very dark under eye circles, hyperpigmentation or bruising.