Today’s article is all about the matte primers! No matter your budget, there is a matte primer out there for you. Personally, if the word “matte” is not on the product or in the description, I usually pass on more “luminous” or “radiant” primers because I am a oily messy as it is. Of course, it was wise to make sure your skincare routine helps with your oil production.
I also have include the ratings for each product.
- Wet N Wild Photo Focus Matte Face Primer – Partners in Prime $5 (4.2/5 Stars)
- ELF Cosmetics BEAUTIFULLY BARE LUMINOUS MATTE MAKEUP PRIMER $8 (3.6/5)
- Milani Cosmetics PRIME SHIELD MATTIFYING + PORE-MINIMIZING FACE PRIMER $10 (5/5 Stars)
- NYX Cosmetics Shine Killer Primer $14 (3.4/5 Stars)
- B.L.A.C Minerals Cosmetics PRIME-PREFIX FACE PRIMER $25 (5/5 Stars) *BLACK-WOMAN OWNED
- Mineral Fusion Mattifying Primer $29 (5/5 Stars)
- Fenty Beauty PRO FILT’R Instant Retouch Primer $32 (4.6/5 Stars) *BLACK-WOMAN FOUNDED
- Cover FX MATTIFYING PRIMER WITH ANTI-ACNE TREATMENT $38 (4.8/5 Stars)
- Alima Pure Smooth + Prime Primer $46 (4.5/5 Stars)
- 100% Pure Mattifying Primer $48 (4.6/5 Stars)