Part two of this primer series!
Dry skin needs the total opposite of what matte primers do for the oily skin types; they need hydration. So keywords to look out for are “hydration”, “hydrating”, “dewy”, “luminous”, or “radiant”. All these will help keep your makeup in place without you looking completely flat and dull.
- ELF Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer $6 (3.6/ 5 Stars)
- NYX Cosmetics HydraTouch $14 (4.8/5 Stars)
- Plain Jane Beauty Time to Prime Makeup Primer $22 (3.5/5 Stars) BLACK-WOMAN OWNED
- Mineral Fusion Hydrating Primer $29 (5/5 Stars)
- Kat Von D Lock-It Hydrating Primer $32 (3.7/5 Stars)
- Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer $36 (5/5 Stars)
- Sappho New Paradigm Primer for Dry Skin $36 (Not Rated)
- Adorn Cosmetics HYDRATION+ BOTANICAL INFUSED SKIN PRIMER DAY MOISTURISER $46 (Not Rated)
- Vapour Beauty STRATUS LUMINOUS SKIN PERFECTING PRIMER $48 (5/5 Stars) Shade #903 is designed for medium, tan, and deeper skintones
- Inika Organic Hydrating Makeup Primer $49 (5/5 Stars)