As seen on the runways–matte nails are the latest trend for the Fall/Winter 2015-2016 season. Instead of buying every color in matte, use a matte top coat to transform ANY color into a matte finish.
According to Pantone, Inc, a leading company in color development, Marsala can be identified as a red-brown wine shade that is rich and warm. In my opinion, a perfect color for the fall season. What better way to wear the color but to flash it on your nails?
- Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer in Mauving Foward (Purple Mauve) $3.99
- China Glaze in Fifth Avenue (soft mauve) $6.99
- ORLY in Terra Mauve (Mauve Creme) $8.50
- Pacifica in Red Red Wine (Red Wine) $9.00
- ZOYA in Aubrey (Full coverage Medium Mauve) $9.00
- SPARITUAL in Fall in Love (Red Shimmer Mauve) $12.00
- PRITIC NYC in 342 Painter’s Palette (An opaque maroon) $15.00