Happy Pie Day everyone! Hope everyone ate enough pie to last a lifetime. But moving away from pie, let’s talk about highlighters. I am so obsessed with highlighters. I am always jealous of people with huge highlighter collections. I personally only have two but I am definitely going to add more in the near future.
With that said, not all highlighters are created equal. Depending on your skin tone and skin type, finding the perfect highlighters has to be determined by these two things.
When looking for highlighters, choose highlighters with a peach or coral tint for tan skin tones. For those with darker and deeper tones, find shades with a golden hue. To make it easier, I also find highlighters in different formulas. If you are on the drier side, look for cream or liquid highlighters. For those with more oily or combination skin, look for powders to balance the shine.
From right to left: cream, pressed powder, loose powder, liquid
- Ilia Beauty Illuminator in Cosmic Dancer $34
- Lily Lolo Illuminator in Bronzed $26
- Au Naturale Pure Powder Highlighter in Halcyon $25
- Wet N Wild Beauty MegaGlo Hello Halo Liquid Highlighter in Goddess Glow $6
- Jane Iredale Cream Highlighter Stick in Comfort $30
- 100% Pure Gemmed Luminzer in Rose Gold in $37
- Alima Pure Mineral Highlighter in $24
- Gabriel Cosmetics Liquid Radiance in Rose Gold $12.50