Toners! Toners! Toners! Toners are meant to be used right after cleansing. The purpose of toners are simple: to restore the balance of your skin. Whether you are oily, normal, or dry, washing your face does strip some of the natural oils that keep your skin feeling healthy. Toners also can remove makeup, dirt, and excess oil if you suffer from those issues.
I use a toner every morning and night to keep my skin feeling fresh. With that said, please find the RIGHT toner!
If you need help understanding your skin type, read more HERE.
- Suki Concentrated Clarifying Toner for Combination Skin $32.95Combination & Oily Skin types should find toners without alcohol, methanol, or witch hazel since these ingredients can result in a burning sensation. Instead, look for toners with healing & calming materials.
- MURAD Hydrating Toner for Dry Skin $28.00Dry Skin types definitely stay away from ALCOHOL! You want hydration! Water-based toners will do wonders on your skin and ease those dry, patchy areas.
- Burt’s Bee Rosewater Toner for Normal Skin $11.00Lucky you! Normal skin types can use most toners. Nonetheless, alcohol should be avoid.
- Shea Moisture Africa Black Soap Problem Skin Toner for Oily Skin $9.99Similar to combination skin types, oily skin should stay clear of toners with witch hazel, alcohol, and methanol as the first few ingredients on the bottle.
- Delizioso Skincare Cucumber & Aloe Facial Toner for Sensitive Skin $26.95While some sensitive skin types may skip the toner, I personally believe if the ingredients are organic and healthy,skin will heal. Cucumber and Aloe Vera are two of the best parts of this toner to calm even the worst sensitive skin.