Hello lovelies! I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays with family and friends; eating great food and creating new memories. With that said, as the new year is approaching, it is time to educate you all on mascara. Now, mascaras are a great way to create definition, volume, and length without the use of faux lashes. But not all wands are created equal.
I have created a handy guide to help you pick the right mascara for the occasion.
Eyeshadow primers are, in my option, one of those products many people completely skip (I am very guilty of this time to time). But like a facial primer they are important! Eyeshadow primers are meant to keep your eyeshadow in place and make the color more pronounce. No one wants flaky, creasing shadow…
Below are some of the best eyeshadow primers out in the market. I listed the products from budget-friendly to splurging!
- Cheeky Cosmetics Organic Eye Shadow Primer $14.00 VEGAN.
- EMANI Magic Sealer $14.00 VEGAN.
- Gabriel Cosmetics Eye Primer $14.30 VEGAN.Comes in two colors (Neutral: all Skin Tones/ Warm Beige: Medium to Deep Skin/Warm Undertones)
- Lily Lolo Prime Focus Eyelid Primer $15.00 VEGAN.Buff shade will neutralise discolouration & give a clean eyelid look so that your eye shadow applies true to colour; Lemon shade will correct any dark areas while giving the perfect base
- Jane Iredale Lid Primer $19.50 VEGAN. Comes in three options.
- TARTE clean slate™ 360° creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Eye Primer $20.00 CRUELTY-FREE.
- TOO FACE Shadow Insurance Primer $20.00
- BECCA Eye Priming Perfector ™$24.00 Comes in two colors (Translucent Perfector works well with light to medium skintones, while Tinted pairs with medium to dark)
- BLINC Eyeshadow Primer $24.00 VEGAN. Comes in two shades (light tone for light skintones; flesh tone for medium to dark skin tones)
- COVER FX Anti-Age Smoothing Eye Primer $24.00 VEGAN.
What are highlighters?
Highlighters are a product, along with contouring, that allows the wearer to add depth and dimension to the face. It gives the skin a “dewy” look, if applied correctly. If applied, incorrectly (i.e applied in areas of redness), highlighters can draw attention to these problem areas. So please! Use the appropriate foundation and concealer to give you a flawless appearance.
What should I look for?
As far as skin tones goes;
Continue reading “Highlighters for YOU: Oily Skin Verison”