Hands down, Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday! And yes, it beats gift-giving Christmas. I enjoy the whole idea of mixing the scary with the happy moments with candy. But what I love most about Halloween is the chance to transform yourself into anything you want.
Here are some awesome companies that have a large array of colors and shades to pull together your costume! Happy HALLOWEEN!
- Eyeshadows: Obsessive Complusive Cosmetics LOOSE COLOUR CONCENTRATES $14.00
- 100% Vegan and cruelty-free, OCC loose colour concentrates can be used on the “eyes, lips, cheeks and anywhere else on the face or body for a sleek, eye-catching look”. Perfect for a budget Halloween!
- Eyeliners: Lime Crime Liquid Eyeliner $14.00
- Vegan and cruelty-free Lime Crime liquid eyeliners come in 8 shades and are highly-pigmented.
- Blush: Silk Naturals Blush $4.50-$6.50
- With options for vegans, Silk Naturals offer both powder and cream blushes for all skintones and skin types–a total of 65 different colors!
- Lipsticks: KA’OIR Cosmetics $16.99-$18.99
- These lipsticks are B-O-L-D. From bright sky blue to mellow yellow, Ka’oir cosmetics are definitely going to make you stand out. Her lipsticks ARE NOT vegan, however.
- Nail Polish: ZOYA $9-$10
- With about 400 colors to choice from, I bet you will find the perfect shade and texture to match your costume.